Countdown To The Columbus Fest
Countdown To The Fest
What's in it for you?
- Giving your time to a cause that empowers, elevates and breaks stereotypes for women all over the world.
- Build or expand your current network with other bad-ass women.
- Add and further develop your current skills to strengthen your resume.
- Expand your portfolio and experience by sharing your talents.
No! Dress for the weather and let your personality and style show. We will provide a staff t-shirt when you arrive on the day of the event. This t-shirt is yours to keep as a small thank you from us.
This depends on the location of the event. Each location has it’s own start time. You will receive an email from us with more details that are specific to the event location you registered to volunteer. Please make sure that you whitelist and save our email (firstname.lastname@example.org). This will ensure that you receive all of our communications.
The answer to this question depends on role(s)/responsibilities you are interested in.
- Day of Event Roles: Only require a time commitment that covers the hours of the show plus about one hour before and after the show.
- Workshop Lead: The expectation is that you have your area completely set-up prior to the start of the show, even if your first workshop doesn’t start until two hours after the show start time.
- Other Roles: These roles include social media, blog writing…pretty much everything else. Completely depends on you and how much time you can commit to helping us grow.
No cost to part. There will be parking available outside of the vehicle showing area. The exact location will depend on the event location. A map of the event location will be provided in the follow-up email indicating where the volunteer parking will located.
Maybe you cannot come to the fest...but you can still help us spread the word!
We have provided a flyer below. Simply right click on the flyer and you can save it as an image. You will have an image that you can print or email.